News & What's New
- Sunday, July 26, 2009 1:37:40 AM
- Went through and cleaned up a lot of the HTML code on the site to make it more standards compliant. I also consolidated some PHP scripts on the main page that handled the Adventurer count and stats logging.
- Sunday, April 01, 2007 12:58:53 PM
- I have redesigned the whole site to no longer use frames. It's now using DIV containers and CSS to achieve the layout. This should make it more search engine friendly. Besides, just wanted to see if I could do it.
- Sunday, September 17, 2006
- A new Pelicar Fantasy RPG Forum is now online! :)
- Friday, July 28, 2006
- Put the HTML version of the Pelicar Demo Kit back online. :)
- Saturday, January 28, 2006
- Holy resurrection from the dead Batman! After several years, Fingers somehow talked Lew into running us in a Pelicar campaign. We got to talking and I decided to go ahead and dig into my archives and post the old Pelicar website back online.. partially for nostalgic reasons, but also for informational purposes. I can't say that I remembered everything LOL. We used to use pelicar.com but some German car manufacturer took that domain name. So, for now I created a pelicar.info domain. There are quite a few things that need to cleaned up and updated (links, email addresses, etc.).